Primer – Your Summer Make-up Essential
Summer is full of wonderful things — but smudgy mascara, damp eye lids, streaking foundation are not among them.The heat certainly makes it harder for makeup to stay where it should. No matter how well you apply your make-up, the rising temperature and humidity wreak havoc and within a minute out in the sun, you sweat all your foundation and mascara out. Avoid a makeup meltdown by locking in your beat with a natural primer. Before applying foundation and concealer, prep your face with the below steps.
How to Apply Rasa Tejal Activating Serum?
Once the skin is cleansed, the first steps is to balance your skin. Rasa Activating Serum is a boost of hydration that balances, stimulates and rejuvenates the skin. Applied immediately after cleansing, this lightweight serum effectively permeates the skin to deliver a hydrating blend of active botanicals.
- Add a few drops of the Rasa serum to your palms and begin rubbing them together to generate warmth for an ideal medium.
- Gently begin application by patting the Serum onto forehead, chin, cheeks and neck with hands
Step 2: Optimize
- The second step to your beauty ritual is with the unprecedented Tejal Essential Balancing Water. With a gel-based, rich velvet-texture, this path breaking water immerses your skin in a film of moisture enhanced with essential nutrients and humectants, to restore your skin’s optimal pH balance.
- After application of the Rasa First Care Activating Serum, dispense a small quantity of Tejal Balancing Water onto your palms.
- Gently apply by delicately tapping onto face, cheeks, and neck. Wait for a minute to absorb.
With the age-defying prowess of sweet potato derived hyaluronic acid, brightening and refreshing mandarin peel extract, and deeply hydrating Gotu Kola herb, amongst its many ingredients, Tejal lends abundant moisture and an ethereal luminosity to the skin. Your skin is now ready to be prepped with a pre-moisturizing gel.
Step 3: Prepare
The final step of this ritual is to massage the Sanjeevani Beauty Elixir into the skin as a pre-moisturizer. Light in texture, this elixir drenches your skin in moisture, as well as an array of restorative herbs to penetrate deep into the skin as well as form a protective outer veil on the surface of skin. The formulation is an enriched version of Sebum- which is the natural oil secreted by your skin cells, which lubricates and protects the complexion.
Now, the skin is wonderfully primed for your makeup to glide on immaculately and keeping it looking fresh and pretty, even when the weather is working against you.