Panchpushp - A Revitalizing Floral Fusion
Cool fresh floral waters are on top of every wish list for summer. They are vital summer skincare essentials to look after the hydration of the skin during the bright summer months.In fact, floral water works as perfect facial toner for refreshing the skin. Toning is extremely important for everyone as it is the next step after proper cleansing. A good mild facial toner keeps pores clean, skin healthy and breathing and makes the skin more receptive to the nourishing care that comes with moisturizing.
Our skin is naturally acidic, with a pH balance around 5.5 (on a scale from 0 to 14). But this can get out of balancewhen we use lot of alkaline skin products like soap. When this happens, the skin needs to work tirelessly to come back to its normal levels. However, using a right skin toner can help to restore this balance quickly.Having a balanced pH level means your skin is less prone to oiliness, creating a more vibrant and smoother appearance.
Forest essentials facial tonic mist Panchpushp is one such hydrosol, which is an alcohol free ayurvedic formula that works as perfect facial toner for soft hydrated skin. This facial tonic mist is 100% natural and free from any Parabens, Petroleum, Sulphates, Formaldehyde, artificial colour or synthetic fragrance. Being an alcohol free toner, it retains the moisture in skin. Its different floral extracts contain a wide variety of benefits for the skin.
Panchpushp is a blend of extracts of five flowers. The floral waters come from extracts of Rose, Marigold, Kewra, Bela and Saffron, steam distilled for their essential oil and the hydrating floral water residue is used for the facial tonic mist.
Here’s the quick glimpse of five flowers used in this magical facial tonic mist.
- Taruni or Rose has cooling, soothing and moisturizing properties. It is naturally hydrating and its light and relaxing floral scent, promotes a feeling of well-being and harmony. Pure Rosewater is a natural astringent. It tones, lessens fine lines and rehydrates the skin.
- Marigold or Calendula has a high content of flavonoids, that act as anti-oxidants in the body. Itis a very effective astringent.Marigold flowers revitalize dull and dehydrated skin.
- Bela or Jasminum sambac helps retain moisture in the skin. It balances the oil secretion process in the skin. Jasmine or Bela infused water is excellent for the complexion and for keeping the body lightly scented for hours.
- Kewda or Pandanus is an anti-oxidant and naturally cools the system. Kewra water is also a great cleanser and helps in removing oil accumulated in clogged pores.
- Kesar or Saffron is known for its natural skin lightening qualities which promotes healthier and glowing skin. In Ayurveda, Saffron is mentioned as a Varnya herb which means it gives the skin a warm healthy glowing complexion.
How to use Panchpushp Facial Toner?
It is used as a toner after cleansing. Also it can be used as often as required during the day to keep the skin fresh and hydrated. It gives more uplifting effect when used in chilled form.
As floral waters hydrate the skin efficiently, facial tonic mist Panchpushp is apt for normal to dry skin types. So this summer, use facial tonic mist Panchpushp for that cooling, refreshing and toned skin by Forest Essentials, your ayurvedic beauty store in India.